Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rabu, 1 Desember 2010

Hendro Prasetyo
Hendro

For me, Nirfado Daily is the representative of what i think, what i feel, or what i do for each day. And what makes it different from others screencast project is, it's going to be the daily representatives of two artdicted weirdos, it's gonna be a total random, but also cool screencast project. Hahaha! 

I guess there will be no Sunday for this December.




Addina Faizati
Andin


this oh-so-weirdo-blog inspired by our cyber friends ojan and putri. and suddenly, me and my friend, the weirdo one too, hendro prasetyo made this screencast-project-look-like .
thank you ojan and putri, anyway ! :D


me and hendro want to share everything, photo, sketch (yeah, we both love sketching), design, and everything ! just . . enjoy ! :)


crowded .
as crowded as my mind .
err.. maybe mine is more ?


No comments:

Post a Comment